Re: [IP] how do you get rid of the gummy stuff?

I use betadine wash.  Not only does it remove the gummy stuff, it
disinfects the old site as well.  I've had a couple of staph infections
in my lifeitme and they were NASTY.  I'm probably being over cautions,
but better safe than sorry.  No experience with infections in any of my
sites yet.

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper