Re: [IP] Waterproof-ness was: Choose by Color

In a message dated 5/5/98 10:15:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< he people who ask the questions regarding which pump they should buy
 frankly should ignore what anyone else says and look and compare for
 themselves to see which one better fits their needs (this is not which
 one is better).  Most of us, I hope took that route to reach our
 decisions, why not let everyone else the same priveledge.   >>
Which pump you choose should always be based on what will meet your needs and
one should look at both options and features before making a decision.  It is
also helpful to see each pump.  I try to show both options if the endo does
not have a preference.  This is your choice, your money, (or insurance), and
your diabetes life.  So far, I have not had anyone trade their pump in for the
other brand.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted