Re: [IP] how do you get rid of the gummy stuff?

There is some tape removal solution that comes in single use pads that the
pump co gave us. Works great!

BTW-we changed to the Disetronic pump. The only infusion set that is working
for Megan is the Rapids that have no quick release. So we changed to get the
waterproofness. The pump is a little more complicated to program but it works
just fine.

Judy C.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted