Re: [IP] Choose by color?

Hi Again,

This will be my last post on this subject.  I don't care for my name being
used specifically in that last post like I am all uptight about this matter.
It is very difficult to tell a persons mood over a computer.  If I came across
in a not-so-nice way I apologize.  I feel this group is wonderful :-) and it
is great to help each other, not say things to bruise feelings.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted