RE: [IP] how do you get rid of the gummy stuff?

Kasey:

Good stuff is Uni-Solve, by Smith+Nephew. Comes in small individual packets
like alcohol swabs. Others use Baby Oil (doesn't work as well for me). I
have used alcohol swabs, but they require too much rubbing for me - ends up
irritating the skin for awhile afterwards.

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted