Re: [IP] Price of Humalog

The idea of keeping the Humalog in the refrigerator sounds like a good idea.
Are there any negatives to doing this way?

My CDE wants me to change the reservoir each time I change infusion sets. She
says that there is more of risk of infection and other site irritation
if you re-use them. However, I see other people using them for much longer
periods. Has there been any studies on this (especially in reference to the
of Humalog)?

to the e-mail address: email @ redacted