Re: [IP] zero to DKA in nothin' flat?

<< rage me, but this was one
 subject I didn't know how to fight back on.   For some reason they are
 really stuck on this age 12 and up stuff, >>

Kim, have you checked out the CamelsRFun website?  It's devoted to children
pumping, many of whom are under 12.  Maybe you could print out some of the
stories to show to your Dr.  Basically, I told our endo that we were going to
put Kayla (age 5) on the pump with or without his help.  Not in those words,
but he saw how committed and determined AND INFORMED we were about pumping.
Do lots of research and be prepared to answer those tough guys at the Dr's
ofc.  My .02  :)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted