[IP] Price of Humalog

I use about 23 units of Humalog a day, keep it in the refrig until I'm
ready to fill the pump. I don't think I've ever had any go bad, no
matter how long it's been in the refrig.  I buy 3 bottles at a time, so
2 of them are unopened for the first month or so.  I never tried using
insulin past the date on the box, though.  Something else interesting
that a friend put me on to: when I change the infusion set, I draw the
unused insulin from the tubing (about 20 units) and whatever else is
left in the resevoir and reuse it.  I change the resevoir only once a
month.  Never had a problem; in fact, I think the resevoir would
probably last even longer.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted