Re: [IP] insulin longevity

that was interesting to me about throwing out insulin.  i use about 25 units
of humolog/day and have NEVER thrown any insulin out.  i do keep my insulin in
the frig. until i'm ready to fill the reservoir on my pump.  before the pump i
kept my bottles in use at room temp.  i have never had a problem with my
insulin being ineffective--i don't think, but i'll keep that in mind in the
future.  thanx for the info.  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted