Re: [IP] Choose by color?

i've been reading alot of posts about choosing by color.  i received a
disetronic and minimed video.  i looked at both and decided on the disetronic.
i liked that it was waterproof(i swim alot) and i liked the fact that i had
two so if something happened to one i would have another.  i have been very
happy with my pump.  it works well for my lifestyle so i have no regrets.
however, my endo now really pushes minimed.  i think he wants to be on an
inside track when they develop the implantable pump which minimed is supposed
to develop before anyone else.  this new allegiance to minimed has me
thinking...am i less likely to get an implantable pump because i'm on a
disetronic?  just wondering...ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted