Re: [IP] Re: Mary Tyler Moore.....

In a message dated 98-05-05 11:52:52 EDT, Rona wrote:

>  I guess Cliff from Cheers and Grandpa from The Monsters
>  are hard to relate to? Ha, Sara??

Guess I never knew Cliff or Granpa had diabetes, Ha Rona???

Maybe if more celebrities publically announced their diabetes, like so many
seem to do with their sexual orientation, then maybe we'd get some
respect/notice/funding or whatever particular bandwagon we choose to jump on
this week

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted