Re: [IP] Choose by color?

The MiniMed 507 does have a audio bolus feature :-)  I have mine turned off
since I never have a need for it.  But I am glad it is there just in case.
Yes, the MiniMed is smaller.  When I was in the hospital starting pump therapy
there was a man in there going on the Disetronic.  We held the pumps up next
to each other.  Must say I am very happy with my 507 choice.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted