[IP] Re: O.K. who broke it?

> Gang:
> I assume it's an issue with the mail server, but thought you should hear
> from the East coast contingent. My messages to Insulin
> Pumpers list are looping back with a bizsystems.com config error.

Oh well... we had a little thunderstorm, lots of fireworks, 3
twisters and of course, the power went off for about 12 - 13 hours.

Thus, no mail.  Everything (almost) is alive again and mail hanging
out there should be scooped up in the next few hours and processed

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted