Re: [IP] re Kerry

Brian,

This is going to sound crazy but have you ever tried plain white rice?
Especially the chinese kind (sweet)?  You's have to come up with some way to
keep it soft enough to eat (It get gross in the fridge I know) -- rice crackers
maybe?  Or cold potatoes?

Good luck,

Hang in there!

I still can't tell from your post if you are measuring what works in symptoms or
bs or both or a mixture -- all very understandable but they provide quite
different results.  It took me forever (esp b/c I got absolutely no help at
UVA!) to learn not to ever trust how I felt and to only act on bs and to help
other people (especially the paramedics and ER people) do the same.

Ruth