Re [IP] Insurance Co's

Wendy Anderson wrote

Can anyone give me an idea as to how long I can suspect it to take for
my insurance company to approve my pump purchase?  I live in Canada and
have Canada Life as my company.

Wendy, I live in the Yukon and have (or rather had until April 30)
coverage with SunLife.  They had to preapprove my pump purchase (needed
price quote and prescription from a doctor affiliated with a teaching
center) but I was preapproved in 48 hours.  Hope this helps

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted