Re: [IP] Choose by color?

I'm not 5 years old and I chose my minmed 507 because it came in blue.
I felt both pumps were pretty equal in features, and unlike Sarah (hee
hee), I DO Blue.  So I went with a cool blue minimed pump.  I figure
it's going to be attached to my bod for the rest of my life, I'd better
like what it looks like and what color it is.

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper
Hammond, WI