Re: [IP] Choose by color?

<< Choosing a pump because of the color??? I Chose the Disetronic because it
 seems to be of a more durable and rugged design (I did not like the battery
 door on the Minimed), plus the Disetronic is water proof!!! (the Minimed I
 believe is just resistant).All you have to do is put the cap on top of the

Like so many have pointed out here, both pumps are more alike than different.
No the MMed is not waterproof, but you can get a waterproof case to put it in
making it waterproof.  We couldn't decide which one because they are
practically the same.  So we went with MMed also b/c of the cool blue color!
(That was all the 5yo cared about).

Kasey