Re: [IP] Millenium bug

<< I know that I plan on stocking up on supplies well in advance
 of the millenium ;-) >>

Very, very, very good idea, Bob.  If you really follow the Y2K information,
there's going to be problems.  And a lot of those problems are going to be
with transportation/delivery with railroads.  They're already having problems
and the "fix" date is over 7 years out.  Not sure how the trucking industry
stands.  Best to be prepared for delays of lots of supplies, not just medical.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted