Re: [IP] Choose by color?

he he.. This comments sounds like it might have come from a person when
asked how a car works and says "I don't know how it works, I put gas in
it and it runs"  Too bad we couldn't just fill up the insulin tank
everytime it got low with no other thinking required.  For such a
thinking person's disease as diabetes is I'm surprised by this.. I
agonized over all the differences before choosing.  Not going to say
which one I chose because it's rediculous to spout out reasons...
Everyone is different and they need to make the decicion themselves, not
by popular opinion.
Forrest