Re: [IP] Millenium bug

In a message dated 5/4/98 1:13:50 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< As far as my blood glucose monitor - if it's clock turns back to 1900 at
 turn of the century, I won't be diabetic yet (diagnosed in 1956 or 57), so
 none of this will matter. Oreos and ice cream for me at the stroke of
 midnight. Ooooh weee I can't wait ;-)

ROTFL!!  Want to work on a time machine??  We could solve all types of
problems like aging, hair loss, and inflation!!  Not to mention the potential
for reversing complications!!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted