RE: [IP] Millenium bug

I've seen this issue discussed on other lists before. The general consensus
is that pumpers don't need to worry about the "Year 2000 issue". My
understanding is that there is no embedded logic in the pumps which rely on
date or century info. My pump (Disetronic H-TRONPlus V100) doesn't even care
what day of the week it is ;-).

Probably more important to us is how our insurance companies are handling
this problem. I know that I plan on stocking up on supplies well in advance
of the millenium ;-)

As far as my blood glucose monitor - if it's clock turns back to 1900 at the
turn of the century, I won't be diabetic yet (diagnosed in 1956 or 57), so
none of this will matter. Oreos and ice cream for me at the stroke of
midnight. Ooooh weee I can't wait ;-)

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted