Re: [IP] Pancreas Transplants: Why PT(only)?

I was curious.  I was looking at the University of Michigan transplant
web site and notice that they have done quite a few PTO Pancreas
Transplant Only procedures.. Does anyone know what the criteria is for
one to receive "only" this procedure instead of conjunction with a
kidney.  Just curious... and figured somebody on here would know..

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted