Re: [IP] Fluorescene Angiogram

My eye doc said that the only reason you need an Fluorescene Angiogram test is
to see where you are now. Gives a picture so you can compare pictures later.
He said that for him, it made no difference in the number of hits (laser) or

He said the only reason to get one was if he was going to do laser. At the
time that I needed the laser (last month) there was a question of pregnancy so
we did not do the Fluorescene Angiogram.

I must say, I was greatful as I was more afraid of the FA then the laser. By
the way, the pregnancy test came back negative.  :(

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted