Re: [IP] Using milk for low BS

<< re.  Actually I think I am resistant to the carbohydrate effects of
 it.  When I have low BS I drink a Hi-C drink box...it has about 30 carbs
 and works great for me?!?!?  Those of you with kids - it may work well
 for you (them) too?!?!? >>

Yep.  It works great as long as we only give half.  30gCHO is too much for the
little ones.   We keep them stashed in cars and around the houses of family
members.  YES, MICHAEL, WE USE THE GLUCOSE TABS WHENEVER POSSIBLE.  :)

Kasey