[IP] Re: Where did the insulin go?

One time I setup a Softset QR and noticed that it would not prime through
the needle. Researching further, the insulin was leaking from the base of
the needle.  I wonder if this could have occured when the infusion set is
in.  I has all the appearance of being a good infusion, but the insulin just
sits on the surface of the skin. If there was just a slight crack in the
base, the insulin could prime ok, but crack more after infusing.  Just a

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted