[IP] Re:Wasted insulin (was price of Humalog(ONLY GOOD FOR A MONTH?))

Whenever I open a new bottle of insulin, I make a note in my logbook on
the day it is opened and another note to remind me to dispose of it on
the 28th day.  Just write the days in your logbook ahead.  This method
has saved me from tossing insulin that was still good more than once.

<< ... We can usually get about a month and a half of good use out of
Humalog.  I found the NPH lasts longer, but replace it at the same time
as the
H to avoid confusion. ... >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!