[IP] Glucosamine and chondroitin

Hi to all insulin users who also have arthritis,

I'm writing to find out if anyone out there has had any experience using
the nutritional supplements glucosamine and chondroitin. They are
supposed to be an aid in helping to rebuild arthritic joints. The reason
I am writing about this is because there were a small number of reports
of blood sugars rising unpredictably among people who also have diabetes.
It was claimed that these supplements were amino sugars (whatever that
means) and that was the reason for the affect on blood sugar levels. All
of this information came from only one newpaper article which I read
about 8 months ago. I got the impression that everything was completely
unproven as of that time. Has anyone had any experience with this?

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted