[IP] Using milk for low BS

I  have been told for years to use milk for low BS.  For me, it does NOT
work!  I am a milkaholic and drink at least 5 or 6 glasses a day if not
more.  Actually I think I am resistant to the carbohydrate effects of
it.  When I have low BS I drink a Hi-C drink box...it has about 30 carbs
and works great for me?!?!?  Those of you with kids - it may work well
for you (them) too?!?!?

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted