Re: [IP] FAQ on setting basal rates on 507?

Mary Jean,

Yes, yes, that is what I was thinking of., the how to on how to set the
square wave bolus.  Thank you.  I know that the manual has the step by step
instructions, I guess I am just so addicted to the internet that I think
everybody would rather get their information here than sit down with a
manual :-).

Thanks again,

to the e-mail address: email @ redacted