Re: [IP] FAQ on setting basal rates on 507?

On Sun, 3 May 1998, Debbie Scales wrote:

> I may have just dreamed this, but I thought I remembered someone mentioning
> that we have a FAQ which told step by step how to program basal rates for
> the 507.  I have a friend who is starting pump therapy and I wanted to point
> her to it, if it does indeed exist.  I know she is going to love her pump as
> much as I do mine.
> Thanks, Debbie

There is not a FAQ but there are a series of instructive flow charts on
John Neale's site. Take a look at Member Links on the main web page. One
of these days I will link them directly, but I haven't had time yet.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted