Re: [IP] FAQ on setting basal rates on 507?

In a message dated 5/3/98 6:50:20 PM Mountain Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< I may have just dreamed this, but I thought I remembered someone mentioning
 that we have a FAQ which told step by step how to program basal rates for
 the 507.  I have a friend who is starting pump therapy and I wanted to point
 her to it, if it does indeed exist.  I know she is going to love her pump as
 much as I do mine.
 Thanks, Debbie >>

As far as I know there isn't a FAQ specifically on basal rates for the 507.
This information is covered in detail in the pump owners manual.  However, you
may have been thinking of the Howto on programming a square wave bolus.
Although, the step-by-step instructions in that one refer to mimicking a
square wave bolus with a MiniMed 506, using it's temporary basal rate feature.
Do you think this might have been what you dreamed of?

Mary Jean
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted