Re: [IP] Price of Humalog

Before the pump I was wasting almost full bottles of Humalog too.  Now that
its the only insulin I use, I use the whole bottle within 30 days.  It seems
to be true when they say it won't work after the time period expires...I used
a bottle that expired ( when I was on injections) and my blood sugars raised
to over 200...that was with taking the shot and then not eating any food
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted