Re: [IP] Price of Humalog

On Sat, 2 May 1998, Kaseyfs wrote:

> However, Lilly's stand is "Humalog stays good for 28 days regardless of
> refrigeration".  We don't even go through 1/3 of a bottle in a month!!!  And
> yet you can't get insulin in smaller doses.
> Just wondering how many others are throwing out half-filled bottles of
> insulin...
I think this is based on their position that 1 1/2% potentcy is lost per
month at 82F. more if it is exposed to higher heats.  Just keep the stuff
in the frig.  My daughter keeps insulin their for months at a time.
Opened and unopened.  Hasn't seemed to make a difference.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted