RE: [IP] forwarded message from Kelly Shaughnessy

Hi Kelly,
I thought I would give you some really quick feedback as to why I choose the
MiniMed over Disetronic.  I don't know how old you are but I am 22 yrs. Old.
For me the MiniMed was a lot better looking.  I thought the other was not as
nice as the minimed.  Also it does not look complicated compared to the
Disetronic.  It has the advantage of the square wave bolus.  I have not
started using my pump yet.  I will in the next couple of days.  So since I
have not started using it I can't say too much on it.  It is a major
personal preference.  Read all the pamphlets over and watch each of their
videos.  They both have a web site if you did not know.  Good luck.
Darla