[IP] Pumping Alone

I also had an Endo who was against pumps for anyone of any age.  My
solution was to find a new Endo.  The new Endo immediately prescribed
the MiniMed 507 for me.  I am now in the process of getting my insurance
to pay, etc.  Sure hope the battle isn't too bad or too long.

Congratulations on winning your tough battle!  Good luck to Spencer,

<< I am so glad that its possible to do just fine without the help of an
endo.  My 10 year old son is going in on Monday, May 4 to get the
minimed pump.  Our doctor is against it but said he would do it because
I was pushing so hard for it. >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted