Re: [IP] Pumping in the UK!

I hope this is not a silly question ... but I'm curious ... at a normal
body temperature of 98.6 degrees, how does the insulin in the implant
keep from spoiling?

<< "In Germany pumps are even more popular than in the US. I know a girl
with an implanted insulin pump. It was a 'standard' operation. It's
still 'experimental' in the US. She has a remote-control unit, and has
it refilled every 3 months." >>

--

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!