[IP] for Kelly

Kelly - Are you having problems right now with your endo supporting the
pump? There are quite a few of us in the Bay Area; perhaps we can recommend
a pum-supportive endo near you. For example, my current endo practices in
Daly City and San Carlos. He has a lot of pump patients. So did my previous
endo in San Carlos. I'm thinking of switching now only because I've moved
1/2 hour SOUTH of there, and it's a pain to drive so far. I live in
Sunnyvale. Where are you exactly?

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted