Re: [IP] Price of Humalog

I agree about the price of Humalog being too high.  I an curious about one
thing and hope to get more data from this great group.  How many of you DO NOT
use a full bottle of insulin (any kind) within a 30 day time period?  I know,
I know, some people use the same bottle for several months with no problem.
However, Lily's stand is "Humalog stays good for 28 days regardless of
refrigeration".  We don't even go through 1/3 of a bottle in a month!!!  And
yet you can't get insulin in smaller doses.

Just wondering how many others are throwing out half-filled bottles of

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted