Re: [IP] re Kerry

> Michael,
> I am curious if you have now set the limits on Lily's pump so that she (or
> anyone else for that matter) can not bolus over a certain amount at one time
> or have a basal rate set at above a certain rate?  Or is this only an option
> on the 507?
Those options are available on the 506 as well. I have not checked
them myself. I know Lily has raised the factory preset limits because
they are below her typical boluses for dinner plus, she sometimes
runs (equivalent) square wave boluses that are above the factory
preset tmp basal rate limits.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted