[IP] Previous mail messages

> Please send the info again on the International Diabetics Athletes
> Association.  It got deleted by mistake.  I need the website again.  Thank
> you.
Just for info, don't forget that there is a
NEWS type browser interface which has all messages by month back to
the beginning of time in the MEMBERS ONLY area of the website.

You can browse the all mail sorted by date or topic on-line.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted