Re: [IP] Price of Humalog in Canada

Here in Vancouver, Humalog at Shopper's Drug Mart, the cheapest I found, is
$36.60 a bottle (highest was $45 a bottle).  Humulin R is about $18 a
bottle.  The Humulin R is covered by BC Med but Humalog isn't.  I use the R
in my pump and have started to use Humalog for highs (doctor gave me a
bottle to try out).

Janine

>Darla Morton <email @ redacted> wrote:

>>For anybody in Canada-
>>Do you find a considerable price difference between NPH and Toronto
>>insulin's to the Humalog

Vancouver, BC, Canada
email @ redacted

http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/mappa_mundi