Re: [IP] Price of Humalog

I know here in Syracuse, New York that regular insulin is about $17 (US)
versus $26 (US) for the Humalog. So I think Humalog is more expensive every
where you go.
Luckily my insurance company pays most of the cost, I have a co-pay of $5. So
to make it even cheaper my endo wrote my prescription to be dispensed 3
bottles each time. So I pay $5 for 3 bottles each time I go to the drug store.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted