Re: [IP] Ex Husbands

Dan & Lisa Diener wrote:

> Katie,
>
> I would love for you to write a letter telling your story.  I would
> appreciate it very much.  I'd love to show it to our endo too.
>
> Lisa
> send the next two lines in a message
> info
> end
> to the e-mail address: email @ redacted
Dear Lisa,

I'm thrilled that you're there for your son Spencer; you remind me of
my own Mom. She's fought to get me the best treatments for over 20
years, and it's paying off, now that I'm pumping.

Her support and strength got me through some bad times, especially when
I ended up in the ER with unexplained DKA's. She got the best efforts
out of every doctor that came within 10 feet of me, and it worked.

In her case however, my Dad would NEVER oppose her, when one of his
sons' health was the issue. He's been very supportive over the years,
and he's really happy that I'm doing so well on the pump. I'd also be
happy to send a letter to you, like the ones Lisa, Katie and others have
offered.

Sincerely:

Amil
--
Amilcar Vazquez Jr., 934 Hardwick Avenue, Orlando, FL 32825-6639
mailto:email @ redacted (Off.) mailto:email @ redacted