Re: [IP] Ex Husbands

I am so happy for you.  I second what Katie said about the letters.  Let me
know if you need one.  I will be happy to send you one.  Have a nice relaxing
weekend and let us know how Monday goes.  It was much easier once we were
there and things were hooked up than we thought it was going to be.
You have our support!
Liz (Darren's mom age 13 1/2, dxd 1/95, pumping since 1/98 MM507)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted