[IP] Can Basals Needs Change Radically or is Premenstrual

Thanks everyone for your comments on this thread.  I had previously read the
FAQ on menstrual, and I remember thinking it was excellent.  Since I have
never had my readings be high for over a week like this, I was not sure if it
related to premenstrual or not.  I think I need to get up at 3 for several
mornings, as some suggested.  Last night, I went back and re-read the FAQ
again.  It really is great.  Yesterday morn when I awoke, my blood sugar was
below 92, so I definitely think this is related to premenstrual.  However,
this morn it was high again.  Trial and error, I guess.  Thanks again for your

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted