[IP] Pumping Alone

I am so glad that its possible to do just fine without the help of an
endo.  My 10 year old son is going in on Monday, May 4 to get the
minimed pump.  Our doctor is against it but said he would do it because
I was pushing so hard for it.  Do you have any problem having someone
unfamiliar with your situation trying to figure out problems over the
phone?  I am seriously considering doing what you are doing and just
sticking with help from minimed and a diabetes educator that lives out
of state.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted