Re: [IP] Re: Pump Support Groups

I know of two pump support groups in my area (Southern California).  The first
is the Orange County Insulin Pump Group and the contact name is Nick Radke at
539-7961 or Paul Schickling at 714-538-1679.  The other is in Torrance
California and is held at the Little Company of Mary Hospital.  I have
misplaced the contact name and when I find it I will forward it to you.  Hope
this helps.  The Orange County Insulin Pump Group is a very, very large
support group and is a great place for info.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted