Re: [IP] Ex Husbands

I'd be very happy to write a letter for you to take to court about growing up
with diabetes and the challenges ie medical problems I face now which were
mostly a product of out of control sugars.

I would think you could get a whole list of letters. Probably 250 from this
list that you could take with you. I think it may be impressive to walk in
with a stack of letters and say, "Here are 200 testimonies of the improvement
in lifestyle, health and happiness from parents of pumpers and pumpers alike."
Bet you could get letters from the kids pump list as well.

If you are in my area, I'd be happy to show up and give a testimony.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted