RE: [IP] The EX

> Yea Lisa!!!!  Now you need to stiff your EX with your legal bills!!!!

Heh.  I agree.

And congratulations!  I can't believe someone would be opposed to pump
therapy -- how ignorant IS this man, anyway?  I'll admit our opinions are
biased :-) but you'd think with a little bit of research someone would realize
that this is the best treatment currently available.  And isn't that what all
parents are supposed to want for their children?!?

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted