Re: [IP] The EX

Hey hey hey!!!  Super news, and I assume everything is still on schedule for
pump startup next week??

<< Thanks to all that helped me in my time of need.  I just got off the
 phone with my lawyer and my ex was unable to convince the judge to grant
 the injunction.  My understanding is that once one judge turns you down
 you don't go to another one.  You couldn't smack this smile off my
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted